We know that Thursday is a tough day to plan for: you don’t want to to get too crazy because then the rest of the weekend will be spent in recovery but you don’t really want to mellow out too much because that’s just not how we do.
Here are some Raizuli Recommendations for the day:
1) Listen to some James Brown: remind yourself of the power of FUNK
2) Go through the Raizuli Blog and give the tracks a listen - reblog/retweet something new that you’ve never heard before but you think you could like. A good education is important.
1) Visit Kino Cafe in Kinokuniya, Dubai Mall and take in the blue view with a cup of green tea and coconut milk over shaved ice.
2) Grab a bite at Jones the Grocer, Al Manara, Sheik Zayed Road (next to Reem al Bawadi)
GET the fries with parmesan and truffle oil. Don’t ask, just do.
1) For the classic hip hop/ funk/ afrobeat lovers there is Deep Crates@ Casa Latina, Al Barsha complete with awesome drink deals and Bboys!
2)For the 80s, 90s and rock fans, check out Republique @ The Address a less stereotypical club experience that promises a raucous time!